To participate in this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: Coty Inc. ("Sponsor"), 350 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10118.
- Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc. ("Administrator"), 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
- Eligibility: The "serenity sweepstakes" ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older). Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants and independent contractors) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, CrowdTwist, Inc., or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes and/or their respective related parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S Virgin Islands and other U.S. Territories, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on March 8, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on April 8, 2018 ("Promotion Period"). CrowdTwist, Inc.'s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To enter, navigate the Internet to http://www.philosophy.com ("Website") and click on the link that will take you to the "serenity sweepstakes" homepage.
You must be a registered member of philosophy's loyalty program, philosophers rewards to enter the Sweepstakes. Registration is free and only required once. If you've ever registered for philosophy's loyalty program, philosophers rewards, you need not register again. Enter as follows:A) If you are an existing member, simply sign in to your philosophers rewards account with your current member name and password. Once you have logged in, click on the Sweepstakes image found on your account's dashboard page. You must accept the Official Rules, and then click the "Continue" button on the Sweepstakes entry page. Then, click the "Complete" button on the following page to submit your entry.B) If you are not a philosophers rewards loyalty program member, you can register by clicking on the link located on philosophy.com. You will be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, zip code, date of birth, and to create a password. Once you have created your account, click on the Sweepstakes image found on your account's dashboard page. You must accept the Official Rules, and then click the "Continue" button on the Sweepstakes entry page. Then, click the "Complete" button on the following page to submit your entry.
There is a limit of one (1) online entry via the online entry as described above (known as the "Base Entry") per eligible during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have.
Limit one (1) entry per person or e-mail address during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number e-mail addresses or accounts a person may have. Multiple entries in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts may result in disqualification of all entries by such person or e-mail address. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties, are prohibited. Entrants may also earn additional entries through the "Invite a Friend" option described below. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
"Invite a Friend" Additional Entry: During the Promotion Period, you (the entrant) may obtain up to three (3) additional entries by inviting friends to enter the Sweepstakes, each such entry earned when your friend enters the Sweepstakes through your invitation, as described below. Be sure to only invite friends who are personally known to you, who you believe are interested in the Sweepstakes, who are permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and otherwise meet the eligibility and entry requirements set forth herein.
After submitting an online Base Entry via the method detailed above, you may select one of the INVITE FRIENDS options to share an invitation with your friends to enter the Sweepstakes via a unique link. For each one (1) friend (a "Friend") that you invite to the Sweepstakes who is eligible for and subsequently enters the Sweepstakes through the link you provided, subject to the terms herein, you will receive one (1) "Invite a Friend" entry (each, an "Invite a Friend Entry") - up to a maximum of three (3) such entries during the Promotion Period. You may invite as many Friends to enter as you wish, however, the maximum number of "Invite a Friend" Entries you may receive is three (3) total - i.e., a maximum of one (1) Invite a Friend Entry from up to three (3) different Friends. Only one (1) Invite a Friend Entry will be associated with each Friend who enters the Sweepstakes via this method, regardless of the number of entrants who invite such Friend to enter the Sweepstakes. If two (2) or more entrants invite the same Friend to enter the Sweepstakes via the method described above, the one (1) Invite a Friend Entry associated with such Friend will be given to the inviting entrant whose link such Friend first clicked to access the Website and enter the Sweepstakes (as determined by Administrator and/or Sponsor in their sole discretion). Invite a Friend Entries will only be eligible if Administrator and/or Sponsor determine in their sole discretion that you have fully adhered to the "Invite a Friend" terms and conditions as detailed herein and in compliance with social media platform guidelines (as applicable). Limit of three (3) Invite a Friend Entries total per person during the Promotion Period - an entrant may receive a maximum of one (1) Invite a Friend Entry from up to three (3) different Friends entering the Sweepstakes. The Base Entry and Invite a Friend Entry are collectively referred to herein as "entries."
All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 4/8/18. Limit of four (4) Sweepstakes entries total per person, or e-mail address, during the Promotion Period regardless of the method of entry.
*IMPORTANT: Data rates may apply if Sweepstakes entry is effected via your mobile device according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging/data rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your device's capabilities for specific instructions.
- Random Drawing/Selection of Winner/Odds: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing (from among all eligible entries received) on or about 4/11/18. The drawing will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group, an independent judging organization/Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period
- Winner Notification: Potential winner will be notified via e-mail on or about 4/11/18. Failure to respond to the initial verification notification within five (5) business days after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts will result in disqualification, and prize forfeiture. Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return within five (5) business days of date on transmission an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, W-9, a Publicity Release (where allowed by law) and any other documentation required by Sponsor or Administrator (collectively, "Winner Documents"). If Winner Documents are not returned on a timely basis, or if any notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the drawing during the Promotion Period. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"):
Grand Prize (One  winner): The Grand Prize winner will receive a 3-day/2-night trip for two (2) to Phoenix, AZ ("Trip"). Trip includes: roundtrip coach air transportation from a major airport near winner's legal U.S. residence (as selected by Sponsor) ("Airport of Origin") to Phoenix, AZ; room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (double occupancy) for two (2) nights in Phoenix, AZ (hotel as selected by Sponsor); $100 credit to the philosophy store located in Casa Paloma (subject to terms and conditions thereon); $300 hotel spa credit; $200 gift card to be used towards dinner (excluding alcoholic beverages) and ground transportation (will be awarded as a car rental, or gift card at Sponsor's sole discretion). Grand Prize winner will also have his/her choice of one (1) of the following excursions during their Trip: (i) visit to the largest botanical garden in the Southwest; (ii) a hot air balloon ride; (iii) a yoga & hiking experience; (iv) a horseback riding (trail ride) experience.
Portions of Grand Prize Trip may be filmed for a segment ("Segment") to be shared on Sponsor's website, social channels and/or otherwise used to advertise/market/promote the Sponsor and/or its products at a later date. Participation in the Segment has no cash value. In the event the Grand Prize winner is able to participate in the Grand Prize Trip, but the Segment taping does not or cannot take place as scheduled, or at all, for reasons including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, production exigencies, postponement, location changes, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, then Sponsor reserves the right to award the remainder of the Grand Prize with no further obligation or liability to the Grand Prize winner.
ARV of Grand Prize: $4,250.00 The ARV for the Grand Prize is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins. Actual final value of trip may be higher or lower based on point of departure; ticket and hotel availability and cost at time of booking; and, under no circumstances will winner receive the difference between ARV and actual final value of prize trip in cash.
Grand Prize Trip must be completed by April 30, 2019. Grand Prize Winner must provide Sponsor with three (3) possible travel dates with at least three (3) months advance notice prior to the earliest potential date of departure; Sponsor will attempt to accommodate Grand Prize Winner's preferred itinerary, however all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor's discretion. Sponsor's decision as to actual travel dates is final and binding. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change, availability and Sponsor's approval. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel together on the same specified itinerary, including same departure date, Airport of Origin, destination and return date or Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued, or changes made once travel has commenced (except by Sponsor). If potential Grand Prize Winner is unavailable to travel during designated timeframe for any reason, the Grand Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries in a random drawing. Travel must be made through Sponsor's agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. In the event that the winner's residence is within 150 miles of Phoenix, AZ (to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion), winner forfeits his/her air travel and ground transportation, and winner and guest shall arrange their own transportation to/from the hotel. Grand Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, resort fees, insurance, meals, beverages, baggage fees, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, taxes etc.) are included in the Grand Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Airfare may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Other travel restrictions may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes in its sole discretion. The round trip air transportation element for any travel prize begins and ends at the point of departure. Other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the Grand Prize Winner/guest. In the event the Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her guest engage in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her guest home with no further compensation. Sponsor and Administrator are not liable for any expenses or missed Grand Prize elements resulting from flight cancellation/delay. Itineraries and departure dates may be changed, cancelled or discontinued at any time and without prior notice. Grand Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. No one-way trips or upgrades allowed. Grand Prize winner and guest are solely responsible for any travel documentation and related requirements and for determining applicable procedures and restrictions. Grand Prize winner may be required to present a valid photo ID and/or credit card at the airport and at the hotel at the time of check-in. Grand Prize winner and guest must provide own transportation to and from Airport of Origin. GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EXPENSES NOT SPECIFIED IN THE PRIZE LISTED ABOVE
The Guest of the Grand Prize winner (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign a Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law), prior to issuance of travel documents. If any guest is a minor, the Grand Prize Winner must be such minor's parent or legal guardian. To participate in certain activities included as part of Grand Prize, winner and guest may be required to execute additional releases and waivers of liability; in all cases, and without limitation of paragraph 9 below, Sponsor and its agencies shall have no liability in conjunction with winner and guest's participation in any activities in conjunction with Grand Prize trip. Certain activities may be subject to availability, advanced registration and/or other restrictions.
Any depiction of Grand Prize elements are for illustrative purposes only. If for any reason any announced prize (or portion thereof) becomes unavailable, Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize/prize component of equal or greater value (except as otherwise indicated herein). Prize is not redeemable for cash.
Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner, who will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting actual value of the prize.
SPONSOR'S EXPRESS WARRANTIES ON ITS PRODUCTS ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES PROVIDED WITH THE PRIZES. SUCH EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS/LIMITATIONS INDICATED THEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Additional Terms: entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, hold harmless and defend each of Sponsor, Administrator, CrowdTwist, Inc., and each of their respective related, parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of such entities' respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, including without limitation any actions, claims, loss or damage to person(s) or property, or death arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from participation in this Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes related activity, and/or acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize (or portion thereof). By accepting a prize, winner authorizes the Sponsor and its designees to use winner's name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including on the World Wide Web and Internet, in perpetuity, at any time or times, in programming, advertising, trade and/or promotional material relating to this Sweepstakes or on a winners' list (if applicable) without additional compensation or notice, review or approval (unless prohibited by law). Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation.
Sponsor and its agents are not be responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, garbled or misdirected entries, or for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, and capture of data or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. The foregoing includes any malfunction/error/failure deemed by Sponsor/Administrator in the sole discretion of either party to impact the availability or acceptance of Sweepstakes entries. If for any reason the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned, or if the prize cannot be awarded, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation, travel cancellations, delays or interruptions or any other causes beyond Sponsor's control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part). In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsor in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail/ electronic entry to be received/recorded on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Disputes: Arbitration/Choice Of Law: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant (if a minor his/her parent/legal guardian) agrees that: (1) Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the awarding of prizes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York or an appropriate New York State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; (3) under no circumstances will entrant (if a minor his/her parent/legal guardian) be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant (if a minor his/her parent/legal guardian) hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York
- Winner's List: For the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: philosophy's serenity sweepstakes Winners, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001. All such requests must be received by April 30, 2018.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, LLC.
You understand that you are providing your information to Coty Inc. and not to Facebook, Inc. Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, LLC.