i mom Sweepstakes
To participate in this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: Coty Inc. (“Sponsor”), 350 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10118.
2. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc. (“Administrator”), 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
3. Eligibility: “i ❤mom Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older). Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants and independent contractors) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, CrowdTwist, Inc., or any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes and/or their respective related parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
4. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 16, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 13, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
During the Promotion Period, eligible individuals may enter the Sweepstakes in one (1) of three (3) ways:
A. ENTRY VIA PURCHASE: Navigate the Internet to https://www.philosophy.com (“Website”) and complete a purchase of any product on www.philosophy.com during the Promotion Period. To result in a Sweepstakes entry, purchase must be accepted by Sponsor and fully completed as per the purchase policies of Website, accessible at www.philosophy.com/purchase-policies.html. (For the avoidance of doubt, philosophy purchases made OTHER THAN via the Website [e.g., in-store or from other retailers of philosophy products] do NOT qualify for Sweepstakes entry.) Each qualifying purchase transaction (regardless of number of items in cart at time of purchase) will result in one (1) Sweepstakes entry (“Purchase Entry”). In addition, to result in Sweepstakes Purchase Entry, purchase must comply with all of the following conditions:
- Purchase must NOT have been voided by Sponsor for insufficient funds, unauthorized activity or any other reason;
- Purchase must NOT have been made using philosophy e-gift card;
- Purchase must NOT be returned by purchaser for refund during Promotion Period;
- Purchase must NOT have been made using philosophy’s replenishment/auto-delivery program.
B. ENTRY VIA philosophers rewards: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be a registered member of philosophy’s loyalty program, philosophers rewards to receive an entry via this method (“Rewards Entry”). Registration is free and only required once. If you've ever registered for philosophy’s loyalty program, philosophers rewards, you need not register again. Enter as follows:
- If you are an existing member, simply sign in to your philosophers rewards account at the Website with your current member name and password. Once you have logged in, click on the Sweepstakes image found on your account’s dashboard page. You must accept the Official Rules, and then click the "Continue” button on the Sweepstakes entry page. Then, click the “Complete” button on the following page to submit your Rewards entry.
- If you are not a philosophers rewards loyalty program member, you can register by clicking on the link located on the Website. You will be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, zip code, date of birth, and to create a password. Once you have created your account, click on the Sweepstakes image found on your account’s dashboard page. You must accept the Official Rules, and then click the "Continue” button on the Sweepstakes entry page. Then, click the “Complete” button on the following page to submit your Rewards entry.
Limit one (1) Rewards Entry per person or e-mail address during the entire Promotion Period, regardless of the number e-mail addresses or accounts a person may have.
C. ENTRY VIA MAIL: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter without purchase (“Mail Entry”), on a 3”x5” card handprint your name, email address (required) and daytime phone and mail to: " i ❤mom Sweepstakes Entry”, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 Ninth Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001. Mail Entries must be postmarked by 5/13/18 and received by 5/22/18. Mail Entries received after 5/22/18 are void.
BONUS ENTRIES: Entrants may obtain up to three (3) additional entries (“Bonus Entries”) during the Promotion Period. To receive Bonus Entries, an entrant must first submit a Rewards Entry (which is preliminarily determined to be eligible by Sponsor/Administrator). You (the entrant) may obtain Bonus Entries by inviting friends to participate in philosophers rewards, each such Bonus Entry is earned when your friend creates a philosophers rewards account through your invitation, as described below. Be sure to only invite friends who are personally known to you, who you believe are interested in philosophers rewards, who are permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and otherwise meet the eligibility and entry requirements set forth herein.
After submitting a Rewards Entry via the entry method detailed above, you may select one of the “INVITE A FRIEND TO PHILOSOPHER REWARDS” options found on your account’s dashboard page to share an invitation with your friends to join philosophers rewards via a unique link. For each one (1) friend (a “Friend”) that you invite to join philosopher rewards who is eligible for and subsequently creates an account through the link you provided, subject to the terms herein, you will receive one (1) Bonus Entry – up to a maximum of three (3) such entries during the Promotion Period. You may invite as many Friends to join as you wish, however, the maximum number of Bonus Entries you may receive is three (3) total – i.e., a maximum of one (1) Bonus Entry from up to three (3) different Friends. Only one (1) Bonus Entry will be associated with each Friend who creates a philosophers rewards account via this method, regardless of the number of entrants who invite such Friend to create an account. If two (2) or more entrants invite the same Friend to create an account via the method described above, the one (1) Bonus Entry associated with such Friend will be given to the inviting entrant whose link such Friend first clicked to access the Website and create his/her account (as determined by Administrator and/or Sponsor in their sole discretion). Bonus Entries will only be eligible if Administrator and/or Sponsor determine in their sole discretion that you have fully adhered to the “Invite a Friend” terms and conditions as detailed herein and in compliance with social media platform guidelines (as applicable). Limit of three (3) Bonus Entries total per person during the Promotion Period – an entrant may receive a maximum of one (1) Bonus Entry from up to three (3) different Friends during the Promotion Period.
Purchase Entry, Rewards Entry, Mail Entry and Bonus Entry are collectively referred to herein as “entries.”
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for entries that are late, lost, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, illegible/garbled, corrupted, inaccessible, incomplete, delayed or damaged or for postage due mail; and, all such entries are void.
*IMPORTANT: Mass entry attempts may result in disqualification of all entries by such person or e-mail address. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties, are prohibited. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Data rates may apply if Sweepstakes entry is effected via your mobile device according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging/data rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your device's capabilities for specific instructions.
5. Random Drawing/Selection of Winners: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing (from among all eligible entries received) on or about 5/25/18. The drawing will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group, an independent judging organization/Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes, Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”), and Odds:
Grand Prize (Twenty  winners): Each winner will receive the following: one (1) 8 oz. amazing grace body spritz; one (1) 8 oz. amazing grace emulsion, one (1) 8 oz. amazing grace shower gel; one (1) .5 oz. amazing grace eau de toilette; one (1) 4.7 oz. purity moisturizer; one (1) 1 oz. md vitamin c peel; one (1) 8 oz. md facial wash; one (1) 8oz purity. ARV of each Grand Prize: $207.00. Total ARV of all Prizes: $4,140.00
Limit of one (1) prize per family/household/address. Winner must accept prize in its entirety or not at all. Different prize elements may be shipped separately, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Prizes will only be shipped to street addresses in the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia. Actual prize elements may differ from items as depicted in Sweepstakes advertising and Sponsor and Administrator disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s permission (which may be granted or withheld for any reason) or where required by law. Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize/prize component of equal or greater value if advertised prize/prize component is unavailable at time of awarding for any reason. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
SPONSOR'S EXPRESS WARRANTIES ON ITS PRODUCTS ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES PROVIDED WITH THE PRIZES. SUCH EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS/LIMITATIONS INDICATED THEREIN.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified via e-mail on or about 5/25/18. Failure to respond to the initial verification notification within three (3) business days after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts will result in disqualification, and prize forfeiture. Potential winners may be required to complete, sign and return within five (5) business days of date on transmission an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification, a Publicity Release where allowed by law, as well as other documents that Sponsor may require (collectively, “Winner Documents”). If Winner Documents are not returned on a timely basis (if applicable), or if any notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the drawing during the Promotion Period. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of an online entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the credit card used for product purchase, who must comply with these Official Rules.
8. Additional Terms: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, hold harmless and defend each of Sponsor, Administrator, CrowdTwist Inc.,Facebook, Inc., and each of their respective related, parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of such entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, loss or damage to person(s) or property arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from participation in this Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes related activity, and/or acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize. By accepting a prize, winner authorizes the Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including on the World Wide Web and Internet, in perpetuity, at any time or times, in programming, advertising, trade and/or promotional material relating to this Sweepstakes or on a winners' list (if applicable) without additional compensation or notice, review or approval (unless prohibited by law). Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without obligation or compensation.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or illegible entries, or for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, and capture of qualifying purchase transactions or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. The foregoing includes any malfunction/error/failure deemed by Sponsor/Administrator in the sole discretion of either party to impact the availability or acceptance of Sweepstakes entries (including online/purchase Sweepstakes entries). If for any reason the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the prizes from among all eligible online/purchase entries received prior to the action taken by Sponsor and all eligible mail entries received or otherwise in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on Website. Sponsor/Administrator further reserve the right not to provide a Sweepstakes entry in conjunction with any purchase determined by either party not to qualify as being eligible under these Official Rules; and, Sponsor/Administrator disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail/ electronic/purchase entry to be received/recorded on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
9. Disputes; Arbitration/Choice Of Law: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant (if a minor his/her parent/legal guardian) agrees that: (1) Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the awarding of prizes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York or an appropriate New York State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; (3) under no circumstances will entrant (if a minor his/her parent/legal guardian) be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant (if a minor his/her parent/legal guardian) hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
10. Winners’ List: For the names of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “i ❤mom Sweepstakes Winners,” c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001. All such requests must be received June 26, 2018.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, LLC. You understand that you are providing your information to Coty Inc. and not to Facebook, Inc. Twitter, Inc. or Instagram, LLC.